Saturday, February 19, 2022

Counterfeit Kit February 2022 - layouts

 This month has been crazy.  I haven't been able to post as frequently as I would have liked.  Here are some layouts created to date:

Challenge #2 - Geometric Shapes - Hearts & Circles



3 page layout - Sunrise to Sunset over first snowfall of the year.  



A mixed media layout - Embossing paste died with Dark Chocolate reined placed through a stencil to creat moth.  Once it dried an alcohol marker used to create markings.  An coloring book moth colored with colored pencils added to add interest and layers.  The background was a glossy scrapbook paper.  The banner was a scrap.


The base kit was Navy & Blush.  Here is a darker layout still based on the original kit - Navy & red.  Coloring book florals & stamped images add interest & layers..








1 comment:

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...