Friday, April 15, 2022

Counterfeit Kit April 2022 - Pages

 In a later post  will show what I have been doing with ephemera.  I have completed the page kits I had organized and thought I would share them.

This first layout celebrates the annual making of apple cider.  This is a 2 page layout.  The plaid background represents the beautiful morning I did fresh pressed apple cider alone.  The large apples were cut out of a blush polka dot and the leaves were highlighted with Nuvo glitter ink.  Using a stencil, embossing paste & clover green powder I did some green areas on apples.  The little apple cut outs came out of a magazine and add interest.


On the back side of the right page a bonus layout using the scraps.  I added stenciled embossed pumpkins for accents.  I added some pumpkin paper scraps for journaling.


This next layout celebrates our December Thaw.  The snow on top melts but the ice underneath remains so water has nowhere to go and a lake is formed at the end of the driveway.  The border around the paper is washi tape.  The puddle paper is a Journal For Life page and the ephemera is also Journal For Life.


This next layout is another 2 page layout.  The three filmstrips tell a story.  Birthday Balloons are hard to travel with so pictures had to be taken.  I used a stencil of a large balloon to create the background..  the Happy Birthday balloon was a table topper that I flattened.  The mini balloons were cut out of scraps.


This is a simple 4th of July layout.  The flag embellishment was made from scraps.  The other embellishment is from an old flip a day Calendar.


This is a 2 page layout.  I created the background paper by stamping birds with my darkest purple ink.  This was inspired by the bird paper in the original kit.  On the left side the large bird is a coloring book page..  On the right side the bird was cut out of a magazine.


A storm is brewing; from the sunset the night before to the early morning rain storm, the story is told.  The banners on either side are Journal For Life papers cut in half.  The stamped rain is a Journal for Life..  At the top of the banners are little yellow flowers to bring yellow up from stickers.


Baby's first parade, we live on the parade route so we can watch the parade from the front porch.  The flag is stenciled used alcohol markers & whit acrylic paint.  The frame around the picture was a Journal For Life paper that I cut out the part that didn't work.  The stars & bibs were cut out of magazines.


This was a simple layout made with scraps and die cuts.  When I punched out the flower petals I was left with a flower with matching color borders.  I used this piece to make a shaker pocket using gold floral sequins.  The tags were from striped scraps that matched the flowers.


Soon I will post some ephemera sets I have made.  Some have been turned into pre-made pages.














 



1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! love that you are crafty in numerous ways (apple cider yum!!)

    ReplyDelete

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...