Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Counterfeit Kit March 2022

 We have entered another month.  As I thought of what might be a part of the new kit I went through my 2021 album looking pictures and ideas placed in the sheet protectors.  There were 22 layouts waiting to be finished - put together, titles, pictures attached & stitched.  I hoped I would be able to turn them into March kit.

On February 28th the following mood board was posted as a teaser:

From the mood board I figured most of the layouts I had chosen would fit into the kit.  I liked the blues & pinks. I liked the multi color hearts that gave me a rainbow choices of color.  The daises reminded me I had some florals that needed scrapbooked.  The kit wasn't I had hoped for but gave plenty of things to work with.

On the first the kit was revealed.  Honestly I was disappointed.  The kit was too bright and hurt my eyes
It was full of  yellows, oranges and blues that clashed.  There were a few pops of colors that didn't hurt my eyes.  I didn't know what I was going to do at first then I looked at the papers with the mood board in mind.
.


The papers I found a way to use my stash without hurting my eyes.  The orange yellow stripe I had something similar that was more muted.  I pulled a Spring paper pad, that was ancient, that had a similar color scheme - pink, blue, green & blue.  I was able to pull paper for almost half of the pictures & layouts I had pulled.  By going through loose paper I was able to find the rest of the papers I needed.  Embellishments for the most part had already been pulled & placed with pictures.  A couple of layouts that had not been initially pulled were added while others put away for another day.  When all was said & done  I had 20 projects kitted up.  We will see how many I get done.


I hope to use a lot of scraps this month.  I have a list of items that I need to remember I have use, many of those items are going to be used this month.  I will get a lot accomplished using my stash this month.  Something's will get pulled from stash as needed but above is the base kit.








1 comment:

  1. It's great that you went rogue! I've had to do that a few times as well. Everyone definitely has different styles and tastes. Your kit is great! Enjoy creating this month!

    ReplyDelete

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...