Saturday, March 5, 2022

Counterfeit Kit March 2022 - 1st week layouts

 It has been a good week for scrapbooking I was able to get started on my kit and get some things completed.


This first layout was done for Christy's 30 days of sketches group 9 Day 1.  I expanded the sketch to a 2 page layout and used die cuts instead of tags down the left side.The reason I originally took these pictures ended up not being used so I will use it on another layout.


A 4 page layout inspired by the brightness of this kit.  The yellows reminded me sun reflecting off of ripe pears.  The pink & greens helped me to choose green & pink circle papers.  These pages coordinate as I used the same papers across the 4 pages.  I did some stamping in sweet leaf, chocolate, tulip & yellow.  The jar rings were painted with gold & silver.  I used rub- one on the two banners.


This a one page layout with a hinged page attached.  On the front of the hinged page the pond was created with re- inkers, lagoon, sapphire & dark green & a grayer, and the ducks & cattails were cut out of scraps.  The purple & green grass is a washi tape.  On the main page the duck cattail paper was a large scrap that was almost big enough for a full sheet so I glued to a piece of plain cardstock.  The Dragonflies were cut out of scraps.


The left side of this was also done for Christy's 30 day of sketches group 9.  I think it was day 2; the sketch had 6 photos and I used the pink gingham to represent one column of pictures.  I used 2 pictures instead of 3 in the other column.  It doesn't show up well on camera, but the red enhances heat embossed roses & dance words.  The red is chalk that has been haisprayed to prevent it from rubbing off.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...