Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Counterfeit Kit January 2022 part 2

Here is a reminder of Januarys Kit:


In this second half of the kit I kept to soft colors.  I was inspired by the ephemera and did a lot of nature themes.  This set is the same family colors but are a little darker.this first page has soft brown, orange, yellow and light green.  The lilt has been stamped & heat embossed







This last page is a bit on the darker side.  It was inspired more by the nature ephemera.  The base colors are green& tan.  The tan paper has a light green sparkle but doesn't show in pictures. The side flaps are held on with scrap paper hinges which allow pages to expand easily.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...