Monday, December 20, 2021

Counterfeit Kit challenge 2022

 2022 is going to be a year of finishing some projects.  As I went through u finished picture projects I made some choices to get some big scrapbooking projects done  For  5 years I was unable to scrapbook so got behind on some things  in 2022 I would like to finish at least 2 albums.

Right I have the following pictures printed and ready to scrap:

2014 - Yosemite Vacation

2015 - all pictures printed and over halfway finished scrapping

2016 - all pictures printed

2017 - all pictures printed

2018 - half the pictures printed (2 large events and one project that helped me get excited about life)

2921 - need to print 1/4 of the year of pictures but is about half done.  

I will use Counterfiet Kit Challenges to help achieve goals  I will use the monthly challenges to create small kits to complete the 2018 Light project I started scrapping in 2021  I have a number of large projects that I will create large kits for one at a time  

I would like to complete the 2015 Album before June  I will finish 2018 Light Project by mid summer  For 2018 I have 2 large projects to finish  the first kit is pulled and ready to be done  early in the year and the second has some things pulled but will be focused on when I get the first done  

In 2022 I plan on working through a lot of stash but buy.  I know I will have to buy adhesive (just waiting for it to get in stock)  I only have on subscription for 2022 to help balance some supplies out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...