Monday, November 8, 2021

Counterfeit Kit November part 1

The kit this month had two parts.  The first 4 layouts are complete.  These are for my September 2018 Light project.  September’s theme was Autumn.  To use the burlap owl trim I actually cut out the owls and included just owls on each layout.  I used a bright red alphabet across the pages to help tie them all together.



The sub categories were Community, Colors & Harvest.  I love when the trees turn color.  In my neighborhood there weren’t any of the vibrant reds.  I did find some Autumn blooms that included all the colors of fall.


The community decorations come from an area of town that is decorated for University Halloween celebration.  This particular week they were beginning with scarecrows and and hay bales.  Pictures were taken over multiple days early in the morning.


Harvest was going to be hard.  In my area harvest is done by September and I didn’t want pictures of pumpkins sitting around.  I happened to look out the store window one morning while I was trying to get ready for the day and saw a flock of birds harvesting seeds for the winter.  I thought they were perfect since it is something I see quite often first thing in the morning






 

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of using the same element on all your pages - especially when it is a fun as that owl.

    ReplyDelete

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...