Monday, November 8, 2021

Counterfeit Kit Challenge November 2021


 When I saw the mood board for November's kit I thought it reminded me of September's kit.  In September I was traveling I didn't play along.  I thought I might combine the two kits when I saw the kit itself.  The colors as you can see below are very similar.  November on top September on the bottom.


These two kits reminded me of Autumn.  I thought I would play of the plaids - Blue, red, brown & goldenrod.  As I was going through my stash I realized I don't have any plaids.  The ginghams I have are the wrong colors - more pastel for Easter.  This months kit I played with colors of Autumn and came up with the following:


My color scheme will be : Navy Blue, Blue, Apple Red, Rust, Pumpkin, Goldenrod, Blush & Purple.  I will continue to work on my light project.  I chose to ignore embellishments & used ones that fit my style and add what I will use.   This month I will be doing September 2018 - Autumn & October 2018 - Decorate.  A total of 10 layouts with a very Autumn Theme.  A lot of my base pages will be stripes in Appropriate colors since I don't have plaids.  THe Owl Burlap trim will be used on every layout.




1 comment:

  1. It's a nice idea to combine the inspiration kits and take what you like best. Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...