Monday, August 2, 2021

Counterfeit Kit AUgust 2021



The mood board inspired me to actually work on 2 projects this month.  I would love to get both finished.  The colors of the mood board reminded me of photos I had printed as part of  my monthly themes project from 2018.  I will be working on June 2018  - Vision.  

Vision is an interesting aspect we all take for granted. This will be a 6 page kit - Intro, Look Up (2 page layouts),  Look Outward & Look Inward  will be complimenting pages, Look Down. Most of the pages will have a collage of pictures.

The mood board also had pineapples & a luau theme.  In January of this year we had a Winter Luau.  I have been working on trying to get this kit finished up.  I have the pages planned, papers pulled & embellishment picked out.  This kit has been sitting on my desk waiting to be finished.  Even if I just get a couple of pages done it will be progress.  


ON Sunday I went to look at the kit itself to see if anything would be added or changed.  Admittedly, I wasn't highly impressed with the kit.  I will be sticking with the colors chosen.  I did think the add on papers were very closely matched to what I had pick.  I had pulled a butterfly paper in pink that isn't as vibrant as this one .  My blues matched the add on papers as well.  I decided to go with a more fancy stamped alphabet then the simple one shown.

2 comments:

  1. It's really wonderful! I am always impressed when someone has a specific project to work on with their kit, and you get bonus points for it being an older one :D Am completely intrigued with the Vision project & can't wait for you to share it with us. Happy scrapping! Off to explore your blog that has the most interesting background image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kit is so very pretty! Looking forward to the layouts you will make with it!

    ReplyDelete

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...