Monday, August 9, 2021

Counterfit Kit August 2021 Layouts part 1

This is the first part of my August kit..  These pages came together quickly.  June 2018 - Vision has four areas: Look Inward, Look Outward, Look Up & Look Down.  For the opening page I used all the colors of my on the opening page.



The blues & pinks predominately were used across the series.  I used Close to My Heart ink & a stamp set that is no longer available for the titles.  The pink ribbon trim is also Close to My Heart.  The rest is bits & pieces found in my stash.  Theses 2 pages compliment each other while expressing very different Vision.



The stamping & Inks are once again Close to My Heart,  The picture had a large white border perfect for stamping mushrooms across the bottom of in an effort to enhance the theme.  The paper was a newer one from Cardebella.  

for Look up I tries a different style of paper.  It was a sheet with a map on it but the colors were those of the original kit,.  I cut the clouds out of the dark blue paper,  This was foggy early morning and the moon made a brief appearance.  I like how this page turned out.


This last picture is not part of the Vision collection but was taken the same day as the moon making an appearance.  I had the opportunity to watch the sunrise..  I love how the sky had small bits of res & pink.  I used scraps from Look Up.  To get red I used red glitter glue.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts, your mushrooms are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some wonderful layouts based on a great theme. I think look down is my fav as I get giddy over mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...