Monday, November 16, 2020

Clean & Simple Boutique Cards

After watching all the Clean & Simple Boutique Cards  I pulled these supplies to enhance My November Rosess. These poor Rosses were so confused, these pictures were taken in Utah in Mid-November.  They were beautiful for so late in the season.  

I decided how I wanted the 2 photos to lay on the page.  . I decided I needed to stamp a partial background.  I found a Rose stamp that was perfect for Heat Embossing.  I stamped the image in Clear ink then Heat Embossed with Altenew Peach Parfait.  In the final layout there was two section of Heat Embossed Roses.  After Heat Embossing the pencil lines used for stamping guidelines were erased.

Using a color book page of roses I traced a my favorite with a Hot Pink Gel pen.  I cored the Rose using 7 different Pink Colored pencils.  I used the three darkest in the center; starting with the lightest. Used the three lightest on the out side edges and the three medium color for the center petal sections. I decided to layer Hot Pink Foil behind the flower to help accent the center of the Rose.  Then I decided to heat emboss a Butterfly in the center of the Rose using Altenew Peach Parfait.  I discovered quite quickly this doesn't work.  The Foil shrinks and comes un-atteched from the main design.  I ended up cutting another piece of foil but learned my lesson
I loved the interior of the envelop and thought they looked beautiful with my rose picture.  I used the flap from the envelope for the corner under the Rose.  Across the top I cut an 1 in strip to help ground the corner pice.  To help bring in the Hot pink Foil I added a 1/2 in strip down the center of the Rose border.  While digging through Color blended Tags I found a perfect tag that complimented the Roses, Fussy cut out the Roses on top of the Stationary; added to the bottom of the page which brought the Rose pattern paper across the the layout.  For a title I used Hot Pink Glitter letters.  To bring the Hot pink across the page I used tiny Hot Pink glitter flowers from the Alphabet sheet.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...