Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Counterfeit Kit Challenge March 2022 - Completion

 Here is my kit finished:

Challenge 1 - Everyday life - baby gifts & cards games


Challenge #2 - something that makes me happy.  I was out early one morning and caught the moon smiling


Using the pink & blue ABC's paper I documented national scrapbook day  the back ground is white..  Ephemera is from journal of Life.


Death Day party - I cut ghosts out of scrap paper.  Used Journal for Life Halloween stickers.  Used the cricket to cut out wrapped candy & cup.


This one was inspired from one of Christie Beautiful Life series 9 sketches.  There were a couple of similar ones that I flipped.  For the tree I ran a couple of colors of brown ink pads down the paper.after drawing a tree shape.  The large squirrel was cut out on the circuit. Acorns were stenciled.


Double page layout - first Daffodils & tulips on a striped background.  Ephemera was jouranal for life florals. The yellow & pink florals was an Allene's stamp colored with alcohol markers & cut out.  The dragonfly is an iron on that was put on before pictures.


Looking forward to creating April's kit.  April will be a busy month but hopefully I can get in some creating.






1 comment:

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...