Tuesday, November 10, 2020

All About Layering 1& 2




 The first 2 classes are All About Layering Stamps.  There are different stamps introduced in these 20 lessons..  Most of the Altenew layering stamps are florals.  I’m not big on florals. I do have two - Tulips & Lily.  Of all the layering stamps I looked at these were my favorites and came up with many ideas.


7

I look to my other stamps to see what else I have that are layering stamps.  In my Close to My Heart Collection I found 9.  



Now I was over halfway and had many options for creating.  As I was sitting staring  at all the stamp sets laying on my table I saw a possible layering opportunity using  two different sets to stamp stem & leaf base with a colored fussy cut flower top.


As I was looking at the Program requirements I realized I had jumped the gun.  I don't need to do a project for each lesson but a minimum of one per a class show casing what I have learned.  Depending on inspiration for each class there could be multiple layouts per a class.  Please come join me on this journey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Seasons - Spring

 As a new Close To My Heart Maker I have decided to showcase some scrapbooking layouts.  I am a 81/2 x 11 scrapper.  Almost all my papers ge...